What can/can’t I buy?
- Food for open meetings
- Supplies for open meetings
- Event rentals
- Event vendors/performances
- $50 of food for a general body meeting each month
- Clothes (from general account)
- Alcohol, or Alcohol related item (flasks, shot glasses)
- Supplies for inclusive meetings
- Personal use
How do I get a performer for an event? (Example: D.J, Lecture, concerts)
- Contact the Office of Campus Involvement before making any plans to make sure that the performer is approved
- A Standard University Contract must be completed, signed by the performer, and a Rutgers Camden Student Affairs Administrator
- After the contract is completed, the check request process can be carried out
How do I request food or catering for an event?
Food/Catering: Approved providers include:
- A Little Slice of New York
- Friends Café
- Market Street Pizzeria
Unapproved vendors may be used, but a certificate of insurance is required. (COI)
- You can contact the restaurant for this document, they will provide it at no cost
- Contact the vendor for a quote for the food
- Request a Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Bring COI and invoice to SFAO for check processing
Can I use the Rutgers Trademark on custom made products?
- Gifts/Clothing: Any products that use the Rutgers logo must be purchased through a Rutgers approved licensed vendor
- List of approved vendors
- *ONE OF THESE VENDORS MUST BE USED FOR PRODUCTS FEATURING THE RUTGERS TRADEMARK
What do I do if I lose my receipts from a purchase?
- A lost receipt form must be completed and sent to the Student Fund Accounting Office. They can be picked up in office or found on the Forms tab